Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Navigating NYC - To Rent or Not to Rent a Car?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Hostboard Member Inestine's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2025
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Navigating NYC - To Rent or Not to Rent a Car?

    Hey NYC experts! I'm visiting for a week and can't decide if I should rent a car. I want to explore beyond Manhattan, but everyone says parking is a nightmare. Is it worth getting a rental car in NYC or should I stick to subways and taxis?

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member Yard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2025
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Navigating NYC - To Rent or Not to Rent a Car?

    Renting a car in NYC can be both a blessing and a curse! While it gives you freedom to visit places upstate or Long Island, be prepared for $50+ daily parking fees in Manhattan and aggressive drivers. If you do go for a rental car in NYC, check out premium options and parking tips here. Pro tip: Only rent for days you're leaving the city!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •